For those wondering, we learned today that Cokie Robert's ringtone is "When the Saints Go Marching In." She got a call while we were in pre-op, and I sang a bit as they wheeled me away.
After the surgery, the anesthesiologist reported that they had to use more gas than usual to get me to finally conk out. Given that I've always been a little light in my loafers, it didn't come as much of a surprise.
I haven't been ready to talk on the phone or reply to many text messages, but appeciate and am humbled by all the well wishes. The plan is still for me to head away with the boys for the weekend to recover a bit at a cabin in West Virginia. Will be in touch and update the blog/Facebook as possible.
MWAH
thanks for the update....have def. been thinking of you! Hope the healing goes well and is not too painful. rest up and see you next week!! 00 00 00
ReplyDelete