Sunday, May 20, 2012

Notable Responses to Leftee's Lump from Mouthy Gays:


"I'm going to go see The Avengers now.  You will be the Hulk, and the bad guys will be ball cancer." -- Steven Cole-Schwartz.


"Can we start calling you Oddball?" -- Owen Ryan


"I hope my response when you first told me wasn't too flat, I'd just taken a xanax, and wasn't sure if I was emoting enough." -- Michael Cole-Schwartz.


"Holy sh*t." -- Matthew Costello (who apparently doesn't swear over G-Chat, even if you do have ball cancer)


"Margot has shared some troubling news about your testicle." -- The ever-earnest Kalina Duncan


"When is the ball drop?" -- Honorary-gay Michael Khoo, asking about surgical plans


"You're the Lance Armstrong of hair.  This will be fine." -- Patrick Metz


"So, I said to Heather, with Mark, it would have been possible that he just talked about testes all week for another, significantly less serious, reason." -- Britt Cocanour


No comments:

Post a Comment