Thursday, May 24, 2012

Musings from the waiting room, live blog

Guest post from Michael Clearly waiting is the worst part... Well except perhaps answering the same question 8 times. But this is easy for me to say since I'm [likely] leaving here with both of my testicles. Anyway, some celebrity sightings already - at least by Washington standards. It appears Mitch McConnell is here for something. In my head everyone is here for their bollocks too, so unfortunately I've now thought about the Senate Minority Leader's junk. Also Cokie Roberts just walked by so clearly people can be here for other reasons. More to come... So mark is in surgery. A few hilarious moments preceded including Cokie Roberts (who is here in a friend support role like us) is in the pre-op area across from us and her phone starts ringing and the ringtone is when the saints go marching in. Mark was slightly convinced he'd already been drugged. Another funny convo... Josh: "I have this horrible pimple on my nose." me: "well mark has a tumor on his ball so let's focus on that." Shouldn't be long before mark's out and enjoying his pain meds!!!

1 comment:

  1. it's a regular Cafe Milano there...I don't think seeing Mitch McConnell is in any way comforting....he just looks castrated. OO

    ReplyDelete